- Ensure environmental compatibility as well as sustainability while delivering a High Performance building and maintaining high convenience for the user and individual controllability.
- Exploit the construction of the façade, as a symbol of its own transparency.
Our Added Value:
- Provide energy strategy and design that lead to achieve DGNB Platinum certification and Zero Energy Office status.
- Deliver a concept containing sophisticated technology for building’s efficiency and user comfort.
- Contribute to the implementation of a highly developed building envelope that already exceeds the requirements of future energy standards (EnEV 2012).
- Collaborative consultancy with HPP from the very first design stages.
- Innovative concept for façade & systems (use of rainwater, geothermal energy, cogeneration of heat and power, de-centralised ventilation/HVAC system, high efficient heat recovery systems, photovoltaics, lighting varying on daylight level and presence, PCM cooled ceiling).
- 18 floors for a total of 20.000 m2.
- Certified DGNB Platinum.
- Phase change Materials.
- Concrete Activation.
- 30% reduction on cooling energy.
- Ecological footprint 4 kgCO2/m2.
- Zero Maintenance.
Deerns has performed Energy Stratgegy, Building Physics, DGNB Consultancy, MEP Systems Design.