Periodic maintenance to façades is important, both to prolong the life span of a building and to avoid consequential damage to it. In addition, periodic façade maintenance contributes to the continued attractiveness of a building. However, façade maintenance is to take place safely, by using reliable equipment, so as not to provide any risk to the users and owners of the building.
- Façade systems, geometry and materials
- Envelope performance (energy, acoustic, natural lighting, solar radiation)
- Parametric analysis (Grasshopper)
- Structural analysis and design
- Fire engineering applied to envelope
- Method statement, access and maintenance
- Fabrication and Site Installation