Without transport, everything would come to a halt. This statement not only applies to transport via water, roads or rail, it certainly also applies to buildings and grounds. Whether it concerns residential towers, office buildings or hospitals, a well-functioning transport system is indispensable for continuity.
- Logistics simulations and analysis
- Vertical & horizontal transportation systems design
- Façade maintenance stategies and equipment
- Passenger Boarding Bridges
- Baggage Handling Sytems
- Automatically Guided Vehicles and Distribution Systems
- Multiple Building types: Office, Hotels and Conference Centers, Hospitals and Airports, High-rise building